The Environmental Health Matters Initiative brings the nation’s leading scholarship on environmental stressors and human health to work across disciplines and sectors to improve health today and for generations to come.
Support from organizations and individuals enables us to work on the most challenging issues in environmental health, and propel scientific and societal discussion toward lasting solutions.
The EHMI is supported by a consortium of corporate, foundation, and agency sponsors, including:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- National Academy of Sciences Arthur L. Day Fund distributed by the Presidents of the National Academies
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- The Walmart Foundation