The grantee recipients from the Institute in Southeast Asia reconvened approximately 8 months after the Institute to present the results of the workshops and small Institutes they held with their grant money at their home institutions. This reunion allowed the grantees to share lessons learned and successes, as well as continue the regional collaboration and relationships that are the cornerstone of the Educational Institutes’ mission.
Below you can find the titles of all of the grantees’ work, along with their names. Clicking on the title of their workshops will bring you to a page where you can view their meeting materials, photos from their workshops, and additional information.
- International Workshop on Raising Awareness and Dual Use Concerns in Biotechnology (Bilal Haider Abbasi)
- Responsible Conduct of Research Workshop on Research Misconduct (De-Ming Chau)
- Science and Integrity: Provincial Scenario (Haidar Ali)
- Introduction to Responsible Conduct of Research (Chai Lay-Ching)
- Responsible Conduct of Science (Mushtaq Ahmad)
- Proposal for Implementing Teaching About Responsible Conduct of Science in K.S. Hegde Medical Academy at Nitte University (Sanjeev Badiger and Veena Shetty)
- Teaching Responsible Conduct of Research at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Naji Arafat Mahat)